melomanias, etc.

sábado, janeiro 02, 2010

Dear brain, you got me nothing but trouble

I wanna be Stella in Hitchcock's Rear Window:


Jeff: "There's an intelligent way to approach marriage."

Stella: "Intelligence! Nothing has caused the human race so much trouble as intelligence. Hah! Modern marriage!"

Jeff: "Now we've progressed emotionally."

Stella: "Baloney! Once, it was see somebody, get excited, get married. Now, it's read a lot of books, fence with a lot of four-syllable words, psychoanalyze each other until you can't tell the difference between a petting party and a civil service exam."

Jeff: "People have different emotional levels."

Stella: "When I married Miles, we were both a couple of maladjusted misfits. We are still maladjusted misfits, and we have loved every minute of it."

1 Comments:

  • I'm a little bit like Stella... eheheh Just put me in an island with the love of my life and i'll be happy for ever.

    By Blogger Suburban Girl, @ 11:37 da manhã  

Enviar um comentário

<< Home